'Pink Floyd: Live at Pompeii' - The 1972 concert documentary film features a live performance for an empty ancient Roman amphitheater in Italy, hailed as a 'stunning audio-visual experience' by Variety. The first of its kind, this experiential film is known to have inspired the Beastie Boys music video for 'Gratitude'.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Signature slightly cropped long sleeve tee, the perfect jean skimming length with a raw edge
- Made in Los Angeles
- Small: bust 45" | length 22"
- Medium: bust 46" | length 22.5"
- Large: bust 48" | length 26"