We're hiring! Join our team!
We are small, closely knit team who care about each other and like to have fun. We're looking for new members to join in on our adventure with room to grow. If you're interested in the positions listed below email your resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject field. Please include a resume and answer the following questions.
1. Why do you think you would be a good fit for ROBBIE + CO.
2. What experience or skills do you have that would contribute to this position?
3. When could be your earliest start date?
4. How much are you hoping to make?
E-COMMERCE MARKETING LEAD
We're looking for a team player to head our digital marketing and strategize for future content. Need to be ready to work and play hard.
- Create comprehensive strategies to improve rank, conversion, and overall traffic
- Manage, track, and report on PPC/CPM ads
- Responsible for making strategic decisions that are tied to all search related deliverables
- Optimization of on-site content
- Recommendations for new content creation
- Measurement and performance reporting
- Research and analysis of competitor sites
- Experience in a variety of strategies including inbound marketing, SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and online advertising campaigns.
- 2+ years in digital marketing
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with Adwords, Analytics, and Webmaster tools
- Strong understanding of major search engine algorithm
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Must be able to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- Experience with direct-to-customer marketing
- Proficient in website and social media analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills with a keen ability to interpret and translate data into campaign/business strategy
- Knowledge of A/B testing
- Knowledge of best practice in user experiences, SEO and other web standards
- Must be innovative and possess the ability to drive vision into reality
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are seeking a Social Media Manager proficient in all social media platforms and procedures, or eager to learn. You'll work closely with our marketing team.
- Manage our influencer program
- Maintain ROBBIE + CO.'s social media channels, including engagement, posts, content creation
- Must be constantly on the lookout for new social trends to help grow the brand.
- As part of a quickly growing startup, you'll be eager to jump in, try new things, and wear a lot of hats. You like to have fun and do good, and believe together we can make a difference.
- Must be on location in Alpine, UT.
- Proven social media experience, ideally in the brand space
- Strong writing skills with the ability to adapt well to the voice of ROBBIE + CO.
- Ability to follow directions with exactness
- Self-directed and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Able to learn quickly and multi-task
- Prepare financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement)
- Journal entries
- Balance bank statements
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge about the industry
- Accounting or related degree